You are not alone. If you or someone
you know needs help, click here.
Los Angeles Committee
Over the last eight years, we have invested millions of dollars in innovative programs, coalition building and partnerships throughout Los Angeles and California, and have directly served nearly 5,500 individuals.
Much of our work has been made possible by the generous support of our Los Angeles Committee—a committee of volunteer supporters with a strong affinity for our mission and vision. This group has played a key role of expanding our work in Los Angeles and throughout the state of California.
Current Los Angeles Committee Members:
|Heather Mnuchin, Co-Chair||Helen Kinnear|
|Jenny Belushi, Co-Chair||Wendy Landes|
|Shelli Azoff||Jenny Lorant|
|Wendi Bromley||Roberta Mariani|
|Shanna Brooks||Michelle Milchan|
|Andrea Buchanan||EJ Milken|
|Jane Buckingham||Pati Miller|
|Kadie Chambers||Poppy Montgomery|
|Stacy Cramer||Julie Moran|
|Daun Dees||Stephanie Murray|
|Andrea Dekoning||Cheryl Nakao-Miller|
|Jill Eisenstadt-Chayet||Colleen O'Brien|
|Erica Fisher||Kathleen Rosenbloom|
|Vanessa Frank||Julie Rowen|
|Amy Glass||Jaime Schwartzberg|
|Becky Glass||Susie Sheinberg|
|Bridget Gless Keller||Molly Smith|
|Reina Govindarajan||Linda Valle|
|Jodi Guber Brufsky||Laura Wasserman|
|CeCe Karz||Elizabeth Wiatt|
|Erika Kauffman||Noelle Wolf|
In Los Angeles and California, over the last ten years, we have:
- Invested $5 million in our innovative programs and partnerships throughout California;
- Directly assisted over 5,500 survivors and the professionals who serve them through our Healing work;
- Conducted research by independent evaluators and a team from the UCLA School of Public Health and found that our retreat programs were life-changing and transformative;
- Collaborated with leading national agencies and Georgetown University to create a replicable, trauma-informed treatment model;
- Produced the groundbreaking NO MORE PSA campaign, featuring celebrities, athletes, executives, advocates and public officials proclaiming our commitment to end domestic violence and sexual assault.
"When each of us said yes and joined Mariska to serve the mission of Joyful Heart, we knew we were in for an adventure—we knew that much was possible together—but we had no idea just how much."
- Jill Eisenstadt-Chayet, LA Committee Member
We invite you to read about all of Joyful Heart's recent accomplishments in Los Angeles and across the country in our annual Accomplishments Report here.