You are not alone. If you or someone
you know needs help, view resources.
By the Numbers: Our Impact Since Our Inception
Since our inception, we have raised $32 million and leveraged more than $115 million in donated goods and services to:
- Serve more than 18,500 survivors and healing professionals;
- Connect over 3.9 million visitors to our website and social media to resources and life-saving help;
- Garner more than 8.9 billion media impressions about our issues and work;
- Effect policy changes in jurisdictions from New York to California;
- Launch ENDTHEBACKLOG.org, the premier online hub for public research, information and news on ending the rape kit backlog in the United States;
- Produce the groundbreaking NO MORE PSA campaign, featuring celebrities, executives, advocates and public officials proclaiming our commitment to end domestic violence and sexual assault.
It is because of this support, passion and dedication that we can commit to expanding our services in inspiring and innovative ways, banish the darkness surrounding violence and abuse, transform the way we respond to these crimes and bring us ever-closer to a day without sexual assault, domestic violence or child abuse.